Anton Theron is an admitted attorney, notary, and conveyancer. He specializes in all aspects of conveyancing and is the convenor for the conveyancing examination, chairperson of the Gauteng Law Council and current member of the central committees and property committees of the Pretoria and Johannesburg Attorneys’ Association.
Anton has been admitted as an attorney in 1981; he was admitted as conveyancer and notary in 1992 and has more than 25 years’ experience as a property law specialist.
- Attorney, Notary, and Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Chairperson of the Gauteng Law Council
- Member of the central committees and property committees of the Pretoria and Johannesburg Attorneys Association
- Co-Author of Registrars Conference Resolutions published by Theron publishers
- An additional member of the Law Society of the Northern provinces (LSNP) and the Law Society of South Africa (LSSA).