Following the success of the 2018 Bootcamp for Small and Medium Law Firms we are proud to announce the 2019 instalment of this prestigious one-day seminar. This seminar is aimed at equipping you with the latest developments in the legal fraternity, insights on technologies disrupting the way legal professionals work and practical ways that can assist you in growing your business and ensuring sustainability. Hear from some of South Africa’s greatest legal and business minds as they equip you with knowledge that will keep you ahead of the curve. The Bootcamp will be held on the 17th of September 2019 at the Kyalami Country Club.
Key topics will include:
- Marriages of the indigenous people of South Africa – Presented by Allen West
- Practical Business advice for lawyers – Presented by Chris Pearson
- Driving Efficiency: The Convergence of Legal, Technology and Data – Presented by Rico Burnett
- Legal Practice Act- Issues and Section 35– Presented by Krish Govender
- BEE Compliance for Law Firms – Presented by Ismail Laher
Practising and non-practising Legal Practitioners – R950.00 per delegate
Team booking – 3 or more Legal Practitioners – R750.00 per delegate
The registration form can be downloaded by clicking on the button below.
(Click on the image to view the details)